laf.js cloud development framework
Online documentation: https://docs.lafyun.com/
Online experience: https://www.lafyun.com/
laf.js is a set of out of the box, complete, open source, cloud development framework based on serverless mode and js programming.
With the familiar js, you can easily handle the overall business of the front and back ends, and the front end becomes the whole stack in seconds.
laf.js Let every developer have their own cloud development platform at any time!
AC QQ group: 603059673
Developers are free to lafyun.com Quickly create your own application on the, don't care about server deployment and operation and maintenance, immediately have application independent domain name and HTTPS certificate, and quickly go online!
Developers can deploy a set of laf cloud development platform on private servers, which can easily lafyun.com Move the applications in to their own laf cloud development platform to run!
- Provide cloud function engine, file storage, data access strategy, trigger, WebSocket and other capabilities, out of the box, online application in 5 minutes, and the front-end becomes the whole stack in seconds
- Front end available laf-client-sdk The "direct connection" database does not need to interface with the server
- There is also a Flutter SDK less-api-client , fast online application
- Support h5, applet, uni app, fluent and other client environments
- Provide cloud development console, manage cloud functions, files, databases, remote deployment and logs online, write and debug cloud functions online, and intelligently prompt IDE
Initial heart scene
- It is used for rapid development of MVP, focusing on client business and greatly reducing the workload of server development
- Build your own controllable cloud development platform
Who is suitable for use?
Cloud development users
If you like the fast experience of wechat cloud development, but do not want to be limited to the limitations of specific platforms such as wechat, you can build your own cloud development platform based on LaF;
- laf.js is also the only known open source cloud development platform, with more confident technology selection, more controllable risk and easier scene expansion
- Self built cloud development allows you to get a fast cloud development experience without worrying about migrating the platform when selecting technology
Individual developers and start-up teams
Based on LAF JS can greatly reduce the number of service-side API s;
According to our practical experience, 90% of the service API can be saved in the initial stage;
Focus on the product business itself, quickly launch the minimum available product (MVP), and quickly verify the product and market.
There will be no need to hire java engineers or php development engineers;
The development efficiency has been greatly improved, and the online and iterative speed has been greatly accelerated;
It can completely deliver the source code of the whole cloud development framework and private network deployment;
Cloud function list
Online development of cloud functions
Cloud storage: File Management
Cloud database: Data Management
Cloud database: access policy
Rapid deployment LAF JS service
Rapid deployment based on Docker Compose requires you to be familiar with docker and the use of Docker Compose
Install Docker (CentOS)
This example only gives the installation script under CentOS. If installing other environments, please refer to the official documents https://docs.docker.com/engin...
sudo yum install -y yum-utils sudo yum-config-manager \ --add-repo \ https://download.docker.com/linux/centos/docker-ce.repo sudo yum install docker-ce docker-ce-cli containerd.io sudo systemctl start docker
You also need to install docker compose @ see https://docs.docker.com/compo...
Start service (docker compose)
git clone https://github.com/lafjs/laf.git # There are more deployment scripts in this directory for production deployment cd laf/deploy/docker-compose docker network create laf_shared_network --driver bridge || true docker pull lafyun/app-service:latest # Start all services docker-compose up # Browser open http://console.local-dev.host:8000 visit
Development environment (developer)
# install dependencies npm install # bootstrap packages npx lerna bootstrap # build & watch packages npm run build && npm run watch # create a shared network in docker docker network create laf_shared_network --driver bridge || true # download the app service image docker pull lafyun/app-service:latest # launch laf.js services docker-compose up # start laf.js local client cd packages/system-client npm run dev # Now open http://console.local-dev.host:8080 in your browsers!
Start mongodb test container
docker run --rm -p 27018:27017 --name mongotest -d mongo
# Run test cases npx mocha ./packages/*/tests/**/*.test.js # Clear test container docker rm -f mongotest
lafyun.com Open source cloud development platform, the front end becomes the full stack, and there is no need for the server.