1. Background MySQL 5.7 is the latest version of MySQL and has the following features compared to MySQL 5.6*Performance and scalability: Improve InnoDB scalability and temporary table performance for faster operations such as network and large data loading. * JSON support: Using MySQL's JSON capabilities, you can combine ...
1. Reuse methods in Connection
2 JDBC Transaction Management Classic Case
Review of common methods in 1 Connection classes
1.1 Statement createStatement() throws SQLException;
Create a Statement instance (that is, create an SQL execution object)
1.2 PreparedStatement prepareStatement(String sql) throws SQLException;
Create a P ...
Added by JParishy on Sun, 16 Jun 2019 02:46:35 +0300
1. What is dynamic query?
Random selection of several query conditions from a number of combinations into a DQL statement for query, this process is called dynamic query.
2. Difficulties of Dynamic Query
There are many optional query conditions and combinations, so it is difficult to list them one by one.
3. Composition of Fina ...
Added by tc61380 on Sat, 15 Jun 2019 23:34:41 +0300
1. The process of redis master-slave replication synchronization
1. Send a sync synchronization command from the service to the primary service to require full synchronization
2. When the primary service receives sync synchronization commands from the service, a subprocess of fork executes bgsave command (non-blocking) snapshot saving in the ...
Added by viveleroi0 on Sat, 15 Jun 2019 20:11:18 +0300
Physical backup and recovery:
Physical backup is divided into hot backup and cold backup. Compared with logical backup, physical backup has faster backup and recovery speed. The principle is based on the cp command.
Cold standby: backup MySQL database shared table space,.frm, stand-alone table space (.ibd), redo log files.
Added by eekeek on Fri, 14 Jun 2019 23:39:22 +0300
Thank you for your collection and praise, which is my greatest encouragement.
* TODO:Database Model Class
* Author: entner
* time: 2017-5-6
protected $HOST = '127.0.0.1'; //Host address
protected $USER ="root"; //Database us ...
Added by cringe on Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:16:55 +0300
10.6 Monitor io performance
The iostat command is used to monitor the usage of system input and output devices and CPUs.It features a report on disk activity statistics as well as CPU usage.Like vmstat, iostat has a disadvantage that it cannot analyze a process in depth, only the overall situation of the system.
Added by TLawrence on Fri, 14 Jun 2019 19:38:11 +0300
1 What is spring JDBC
Spring simplifies the workload of JDBC programming by abstracting JDBC access and consistent APIs. We just need to declare the SQL, call the appropriate Spring JDBC framework API, and process the result set. Transactions are managed by Spring and JDBC checked exceptions are converted to Spring consistent unchecked exceptio ...
Anti-forgery code: There can be no inner peace without considerable loneliness.1. OverviewPercona XtraBackup (PXB) is a backup tool developed by Percona for the physical backup of MySQL databases. It supports MySQl (Oracle), Percona Server and MariDB, and is open source. Taobao's RDS for MySQL physical backup is based on XtraBackup.Xtrabackup h ...
Added by pvolpe1 on Thu, 13 Jun 2019 20:37:51 +0300