scrapy framework, asynchronous crawler framework.
Synchronization and Asynchronization
Synchronization: The next method relies on the previous method. If the previous method is not finished, the next method will not be executed.
Added by CaptainStarbuck on Mon, 02 Sep 2019 04:51:31 +0300
A master once said that he knows the database he manages as well as his wife. Personally, he thinks it contains two aspects of understanding:
1. At the level of stability, more attention is paid to high-level measures such as high availability, separation of reading and writing, load balancing, disaster preparedness management and so on.
2. A ...
Added by jnewing on Sun, 01 Sep 2019 14:48:01 +0300
This article is a bit long and may require a bit of patience after reading. This article introduces three paging methods of es, sorting, from, size, source filter, dov values fields, post filter, highlight, rescoring, search type, scroll, preference, explanation, version, index boost, min_score, names query in detail. Inner hits, field collapsi ...
Added by volatileboy on Sun, 01 Sep 2019 12:58:13 +0300
In springboot's automatic assembly transaction, three bean s, Infrastructure Advisor AutoProxy Creator, Transaction Interceptor and Platform Transaction Manager, are assembled. As Infrastructure Advisor AutoProxy Creator has already said, it is a post processor, and its priority is not very high, but the lowest. Today's focus is on the ...
Added by chuckym7 on Fri, 30 Aug 2019 16:44:49 +0300
Requirement: A user gives or cancels a comment on an article and then returns to the list page of the article to show the number of comments and the number of comments.
In laravel, we can use the idea of model association to develop this functio ...
oracle 11g supports automatic partitioning, but partitioning must be set when creating tables.
If an existing table needs to be partitioned, it is necessary to rename the current table, create a new table, copy the data to the new table, and the ...
Added by sbourdon on Fri, 30 Aug 2019 11:18:29 +0300
Differences between Session landing and Token landing
1. Session login is to generate user-related session data on the server side and send the session_id to the client side to store in cookies, so that when the client requests, session_id can verify the existence of session data on the server side, so as to complete user authentication. This a ...
Added by shwanky on Thu, 29 Aug 2019 15:14:01 +0300
Case: Create database index_test, create two data tables test_table1 and test_table2 in index_test database according to the structure of the following table, and complete the basic operation of the data table according to the operation process.
Added by garek007 on Thu, 29 Aug 2019 11:26:12 +0300
Hotel Room Management System
Hotel Room Management System mysql Database Creation Statement
oracle database creation statement of hotel room management system
SQL Server database creation statement for hotel room management system
Added by kalaszabi on Wed, 28 Aug 2019 08:40:13 +0300
Logic of thinking:
1. Layout the login page, which sets the form to submit to the servlet class in a better way to post.
2. The servlet class obtains the content of the request body (parameter content)
3. Setting up and verifying the content of recei ...