1. Why divide tables?The database data becomes larger and larger, with too much data in a single table.This results in slower queries and database performance bottlenecks due to the lock mechanism of tables, which can seriously affect application operations.One mechanism in mysql is table and row locking to ensure data integrity.A table lock m ...
Added by johnnyblaze9 on Thu, 04 Jun 2020 03:09:26 +0300
I was asked hundreds of times about IoC and AOP in my last interview, and I was still silly and confused?We understand the two ideas of IOC and AOP. Next, let's not consider how Spring achieves these two ideas. First, through a case of bank transfer, we analyze the code level problems in this case.Use our existing knowledge to solve these prob ...
Added by mrskhris on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:16:52 +0300
1, Core description of the project
1. Fleck is a relatively simple third-party component to implement websocket, which does not need to install additional containers. There are also several interfaces available.
2. The project is based on. net framework 4.7.2, developed on vs2019, and has not tried to run on the lower version. However, the new ...
Added by will_1990 on Sun, 31 May 2020 14:21:09 +0300
Preventing primitives from being deleted by the user can be achieved through ObjectOverrule.
The following code:
1. The command AddEraseOverrule creates two primitives and prohibits deletion.
2. Command RemoveEraseOverrule to remove deletion restrictions.
static EraseOverrule eraseRule = null;
public class EraseO ...
Added by dasding on Sat, 30 May 2020 19:53:25 +0300
Original address: https://mysqlserverteam.com/mysql-explain-analyze/
MySQL 8.0.18 was just released. October 17, 2019 ), which includes a new feature to analyze and understand how queries are executed: explain analyze.
What is explain analyze
EXPLAIN ANALYZE is a query analysis tool that tells you how much time MySQL spends on queries and why ...
Added by dw89 on Fri, 29 May 2020 19:45:52 +0300
In the Oracle database, the optimizer needs to rely on the collection of statistical information of related objects in order to generate the optimal execution plan. The database can automatically collect the execution plan or use the package DBMS_STATS is collected manually. This article does not explain the collection of general statistics. It ...
Added by libertyct on Wed, 27 May 2020 15:38:34 +0300
Chapter 0 of MySql, installation and cluster configuration
1, MySql installation
1. RPM installation
RPM installation, unable to customize some installation paths and configuration file paths
##Fill in the pit later
2. Generic installation
Binary precompiled Generic, download address:
Added by khendar on Tue, 26 May 2020 17:54:42 +0300
In the previous article, we introduced the addition, deletion, modification and query of SqlSugar in detail, which has satisfied our use in daily engineering development. However, there are a few methods that are not commonly used in development, but are very useful. Let's see what else is interesting.
1. Unusual query
Previously, we ...
Added by paullb on Tue, 26 May 2020 11:22:24 +0300
Part I This paper introduces the ELinq mapping configuration mode based on Attribute. This paper will introduce the mapping configuration mode based on fluent API.
This article still takes the customers table and Orders table of Northwind database as an example. Customers and Orders are one to many relationships.
1. Entity classes of cust ...
Added by Karve on Sun, 24 May 2020 19:10:17 +0300
One click package / deployment scheme of Ctrip Apollo.
Almost no need to modify any Apollo source code or configuration to build a rapid development / test environment.
Project address: https://gitee.com/ellipse/apollo-docker
1. Download source code
git clone https://gitee.com/nobodyiam/apollo.git
git clone ...
Added by S A N T A on Sun, 24 May 2020 17:56:59 +0300