1, Sqoop export
2, Sqoop import
1, Sqoop export
1. Create a job to export the HDFS file to the MySQL database.
(1) Open PDI and create a new job, as shown in Figure 1.
(2) Edit the 'Sqoop export' job item, as shown in Figure 2.
CDH631 is a buil ...
Added by cloudhybrid on Mon, 08 Jun 2020 06:13:45 +0300
1, Problem description
2, Step by step analysis of problems
1, java.net.SocketException : how is the broken pipe exception generated? What's the impact?
2. Why is the database TCP connection broken?
3. The effect of firewall cutting off database connection
1. Adjust the cut-of ...
Added by Popcorn on Fri, 05 Jun 2020 10:51:02 +0300
ES is a distributed search framework. It can quickly query data, mainly including elastic search, kibana (a web interface used to query es data)
Where does the data come from? Of course, it comes from the database or inserts into ES one by one. So this time, the requirement is to impo ...
Added by apollyon on Thu, 04 Jun 2020 16:50:17 +0300
Authentication + Authorization Code Implementation
Spring Security is a security framework based on Spring AOP and Servlet filters.It provides a comprehensive security solution while handling authentication and authorization at the Web request and method call levels.
Previously, I blogged about the theory of authentication and authorization ...
Added by john_nyc on Thu, 04 Jun 2020 04:08:57 +0300
1. Why divide tables?The database data becomes larger and larger, with too much data in a single table.This results in slower queries and database performance bottlenecks due to the lock mechanism of tables, which can seriously affect application operations.One mechanism in mysql is table and row locking to ensure data integrity.A table lock m ...
Added by johnnyblaze9 on Thu, 04 Jun 2020 03:09:26 +0300
I was asked hundreds of times about IoC and AOP in my last interview, and I was still silly and confused?We understand the two ideas of IOC and AOP. Next, let's not consider how Spring achieves these two ideas. First, through a case of bank transfer, we analyze the code level problems in this case.Use our existing knowledge to solve these prob ...
Added by mrskhris on Tue, 02 Jun 2020 14:16:52 +0300
1, Core description of the project
1. Fleck is a relatively simple third-party component to implement websocket, which does not need to install additional containers. There are also several interfaces available.
2. The project is based on. net framework 4.7.2, developed on vs2019, and has not tried to run on the lower version. However, the new ...
Added by will_1990 on Sun, 31 May 2020 14:21:09 +0300
Preventing primitives from being deleted by the user can be achieved through ObjectOverrule.
The following code:
1. The command AddEraseOverrule creates two primitives and prohibits deletion.
2. Command RemoveEraseOverrule to remove deletion restrictions.
static EraseOverrule eraseRule = null;
public class EraseO ...
Added by dasding on Sat, 30 May 2020 19:53:25 +0300
Original address: https://mysqlserverteam.com/mysql-explain-analyze/
MySQL 8.0.18 was just released. October 17, 2019 ), which includes a new feature to analyze and understand how queries are executed: explain analyze.
What is explain analyze
EXPLAIN ANALYZE is a query analysis tool that tells you how much time MySQL spends on queries and why ...
Added by dw89 on Fri, 29 May 2020 19:45:52 +0300
In the Oracle database, the optimizer needs to rely on the collection of statistical information of related objects in order to generate the optimal execution plan. The database can automatically collect the execution plan or use the package DBMS_STATS is collected manually. This article does not explain the collection of general statistics. It ...
Added by libertyct on Wed, 27 May 2020 15:38:34 +0300